Friday, November 27, 2009

you make my heart fly.

What if I said you never mattered, that I never lost a moment of sleep? What if I crushed all your dreams, broke all the promises I swore I'd keep. Tell me how your life would be, if I did to you what you did to me.

It's indeed annoying when memories of someone who has decided to keep distance is constantly nagging you. Why can't we just erase them in our minds to prevent us from reminiscing? After all, no matter how happy these memories are, all they bring is pain knowing the fact that they're just all part of the past.

He'll never fall in love he swears, as he runs his fingers through his hair, I'm laughing cause I hope he's wrong. And I don't think it ever crossed his mind, he tells a joke, I fake a smile, that I know all his favorite songs. And I could tell you that his favorite color's green. He likes to argue, born on the seventeenth. His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes, and if you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie.
-Taylor Swift

0 comments: