Sunday, November 22, 2009

Chelline I Smith aka The Future aha;






One random day I walked to the corner store on my street and the lady who was working their said "you're so beautiful, what's your style what do you call it?" Nobody has ever asked me that and I couldnt explain to her because I was stuck. lol I never thought of labeling myself ex: emo,skater,preppy blahblah.style is so many different things that just one category isnt enough. I've come to the decision that it's Ecletic

definition:
  • selecting what seems best of various styles or ideas
  • eclecticism - making decisions on the basis of what seems best instead of following some single doctrine or style
  • Eclecticism is a conceptual approach that does not hold rigidly to a single paradigm or set of assumptions, but instead draws upon multiple theories, styles, or ideas to gain complementary insights into a subject, or applies different theories in particular cases
I do not stick to just one, I'm all over the map. My steez is in a league of its own. Not even trying to sound cocky or none of that but I've been told and complimented thousands of times on how I carry or present myself that I'm starting to really take it serious.

TO BE CONTINUED.x3

0 comments: